Thread: Motorola Droid X2 showing texting replication

Motorola Droid X2 showing texting replication

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Motorola Droid X2, so I am very much excited to have this mobile. There are many much features available there in this mobile and also several applications that can be used. However recently I have seen some of the issue in this Mobile that whenever the phones receive some text it copies those text several times. Why this thing happen in this latest Motorola Mobile if you guys have any of the suggestion or any ideas for this issue or hoe to overcome this issue then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Motorola Droid X2 showing texting replication

According to my information you just try this thing may it will help you out to overcome this issue:
    • First shutdown the Mobile and then remove the battery completely.
    • After that insert the Battery into Mobile and then power up the Mobile phone, and then verify the texting reception problem.

May be the rebooting of this device is one of the best solution for this kind of issue.

Re: Motorola Droid X2 showing texting replication

The first suggestion to overcome this issue is rooting this phone and if you don’t want to root the device then try to make use of the application that restricted the Text replication, such application are available there on the official website. So according to my suggestion you can download the "Handcent" texting app from the Market for free. This may help you out.