Thread: Motorola Droid X2 running Very Slow

Motorola Droid X2 running Very Slow

Can anyone tell me why my Motorola Droid X2 running slow? Sometimes it will take few seconds to open apps and to draw the Home screen. Widgets appear very late. I think that I am really screwed after getting this phone. Do you think that it is normal or it is just a bug?

Re: Motorola Droid X2 running Very Slow

I went through the phone, all the photos moved away from the phone to the computer. Then I moved to all contacts to Gmail account, so it will not eat up too much space. After these, I cleaned the cache, and changed all the applications on the SD card. In the absence of a factory reset, nothing has resolved the issue of speed. Once this was completed, then the phone started in Safe Mode to see if any application does not get along with others. Do not see something obvious, as a result.

The stock of Motorola Android 2.2 ROM is a disaster. Even with the above settings you will probably want you back 02.01. I am not satisfied with 2.2, since I've been raging in the root area of the forum.

I've noticed that the launcher hard pulls on the phone. One must necessarily be the "Memory Usage Settings" to experiment until you have the right attitude and the stone re-runs. You can find this option under the menu launcher and the Advance Settings and then under Memory Usage presets. I now have the problem that can no longer open some widgets, it simply responds to the touch nothing, and I am now come to the conclusion that I have invested in the wrong launcher

Another way would be to install some application to increase the speed of the processor, such as overclocking. I had in my Motorola Flipout and reach the 1GHz 720MHz. To use it, obviously you have to be root.

The speed of the phone depends on how you configure and see whether it gets slow or not, for example if you install a program then put it gently until eats off the speed and also put the lunches will go and work faster, also depends on what kind of application is running. I suggest you try to modify the software configuration, or cambial the lunch, and other applications.

The Droid X2 now has a new software update available that is said to bring tons of improvements, as well as some bug fixes. Some of the enhancements and fixes with this update you will not be any kind of Android, but the keyboard will remain visible while texting hours, no longer lock up or reboot when using the keyboard, a phone charger when the charge light will then The operating hours of the house key is fixed when the desktop cradle, stability has been improved as well as the video quality of the laptop and now you can have a password for your mobile hotspot for up to 63 characters.

Motorola has been known to throw a lot of different high-power devices many of which have been varying degrees of success. In fact, as we have said many times in the past, Motorola is largely held responsible for the fashion thanks to the Droid Android Motorola. Now, things have changed and Motorola has upped the ante for dual-core processors, large screens and high resolution cameras. The smart phone I'm talking, of course, is none other than Motorola DROID X2 - a continuation of the popular DROID X.

As far as I know that this device has many different things at the hardware level that give you the ability to compete with the phones, even more extreme than has been lack of a software level for quite some time. Fortunately, Motorola and Verizon have finally begun pushing 2.3 "Gingerbread" Android update for the DROID X2. The update is set to be released on a rolling schedule so if you do not see it immediately, do not worry - it's coming.

It seems to me that the issue is with the cache loaded in your phone. It might be eating up your phone memory as well as SD card memory. You need to free up them. By doing this you will notice slight improvement in your phone. There are several cache cleaner apps available. Download them and see what you can get.

I just used the Cache Cleaner wipe out all my caches. My phone was kept on lagging in the middle. At first time I tried this app, I cleared nearly 10MB of cache that is even only from the phone memory.