Thread: Motorola Droid x2 Cardock

Motorola Droid x2 Cardock

I am with the Motorola Droid x2 and I set the cardock as any application with one button. But now, I can see that it ;is having 5 more buttons along with the one that I set. So, all in total, this is having 6 buttons. But I want to set it in this way only when I am at home and not when I am in car. Can you tell me that what is happening here.

Re: Motorola Droid x2 Cardock

If you wish to use this application then you will have to open that in the car dock mode. If you are not using that in the car dock mode then this will not function properly.

Sorry for posting in the running thread. But I am having some other problem with this. Actually in my case, I found that the compass directions is not showing up within the title. I have searched for the same on internet but not found some solution. So I thought that I should put this question over here. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elili View Post
    Sorry for posting in the running thread. But I am having some other problem with this. Actually in my case, I found that the compass directions is not showing up within the title. I have searched for the same on internet but not found some solution. So I thought that I should put this question over here. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know that.
    I would like to tell you that if you wish to make the compass direction working then you will have to turn on the gps and then only you will find that working otherwise it will not function.