Thread: Not received the Aakash Tablet yet

Not received the Aakash Tablet yet

Even after 15 days I gave an order for this tablet I haven’t got the tablet yet in my hands. Why is that so, I ordered this tablet via. Ncarry and hence I am expecting them to give that tablet early. The expected date of delivery was 12th December and it has not come yet. I really feel that it is totally un professionalism going on. They should give me that tablet as soon as possible. Now do you all have any idea when will I be getting that tablet. Please reply something to me over here. waiting for the response.

Re: Not received the Aakash Tablet yet

Quote Originally Posted by Desi.B@yZ View Post
    Even after 15 days I gave an order for this tablet I haven’t got the tablet yet in my hands. Why is that so, I ordered this tablet via. Ncarry and hence I am expecting them to give that tablet early. The expected date of delivery was 12th December and it has not come yet. I really feel that it is totally un professionalism going on. They should give me that tablet as soon as possible. Now do you all have any idea when will I be getting that tablet. Please reply something to me over here. waiting for the response.
    I don’t think so Aakash tablets are available yet. So when datawind makes that tablet available, online stores like ncarry will give that tablet to you. Otherwise I don’t think so there is any other way by which you can get the tablet. That’s what I can say here.

Re: Not received the Aakash Tablet yet

The tablets are said to be made available in the month of February. So expect that you will get that tablet by that month. However there is no confirmation that you will get that tablet by that time it can get further delayed as well. so all you have to do is wait till the tablet arrives In the market. That’s all I can say here.

I hope this is pretty much understandable for you.