Thread: NetFlix Bug in Motorola Droid X2

NetFlix Bug in Motorola Droid X2

Motorola Droid X2 previously included the NetFlix app. After updating it I noticed the bug in it. The Wifi does not seem to be working any longer. There is no problem with the 3G connection but when it comes to the wifi, it randomly works. Generally it shows me some kind of error saying that it is not able to reach the network service, you should try it later. I think that there must be cache or something which I should delete to resolve the issue. Is it correct?

Re: NetFlix Bug in Motorola Droid X2

I also encountered the same issue. First of all I thought that I should go for uninstaaling/reinstalling. But then I choose Settings/Applications/Manage Applications and focely stop the execution of the app. Then I deleted all the cache. Then I restarted the phone and signed in back. It worked for me well. I heard that some apps which were installed on the SD card do not work properly after the update. So it would be better if you move the app to the Phone and do the updates as you want.

This problem could be related to people who were experienced with their Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.) in conjunction with OpenWRT / DD-WRT based routers. In this case solved the Netflix app DNSMasq , from a service that was designed to stop DNA, which integrates new attacks. If you happen to be, a running custom firmware of the mill have caused, possibly updating to the latest version of the problem.

Zealous developers of the Android community have released a modified version of the Netflix app, which works on some additional equipment. Unfortunately, it is for most but again: all or nothing. Either one's own Android device is supported or not. But at least it costs nothing to try out the whole time. If you are one of the unfortunates whose device is not supported, you do not have too many other possibilities. Either you change to another streaming service such as Google Movies order - or you can wait and hope.

Be very careful about downloading mobile applications, since the control is reduced, especially in the world of handsets with Android , which can be dangerous strain virus for smartphones.

In this case, users informed on a false application which is a copy the image from Netflix and it actually is not an official tool, but what it does is introduce a Trojan in order to steal information the account.

Yes, it is possible to say that you might have got the wrong or fake application which supposed to be a Trojan or something. So when u tried to update the app, it might have partially downloaded some parts of the original application and due to this collaboration, the Netflix app is functioning improperly. Due to this if the application has really broken, then it will encounter into issues while connecting to its service.