Thread: Extra cost for using Wi-Fi hotspot on HTC Sensation 4G

Extra cost for using Wi-Fi hotspot on HTC Sensation 4G

I have recently bought a new HTC Sensation 4G just a month ago and the phone has great features like Wi-Fi , GPS, Bluetooth etc and I have seen many new application on my your HTC Sensation 4G and the one I liked is Wi-Fi Hotspot and my phone has the capability to use Wi-Fi Hotspot but I have never use this application on my phone . I want to know that whether I have to pay additional cost if I use Wi-Fi Hotspot application on my phone, if anyone having the information regarding this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Extra cost for using Wi-Fi hotspot on HTC Sensation 4G

Wi-Fi Hotspot is great application to use on your HTC Sensation 4G as it allows you to share your mobile internet with up to 8 other devices but make sure that this device must be Wi-Fi enabled and if you are not sure about the cost of using this application then if you are using a post paid plan and the T-mobile charge you the services that you have used then you have to pay extra cost as the t-mobile allows you the connection for using Wi-Fi Hotspot .

While using Wi-Fi Hotspot application You have to pay additional cost if you are cross the data limit which is provided by your carrier package and if you are using the data under your data plan then you doesn’t have to pat any additional cost for using Wi-Fi Hotspot on your phone.

If you are using services from T-mobile then You have to pay $15 additional charge to use Wi-Fi Hotspot on your phone if you are using it for once or twice in emergencies then nothing to pay and if you are using it excessively then you will get notification from the service provider.

The use of Wi-Fi Hotspot application cost you depending upon the data plan you have activated from your service provider as I am using Wi-Fi Hotspot on my your HTC Sensation 4G without any extra cost because I have unlimited data plan from T-mobile and there is nothing I have to enable to use this application on my phone this feature of your HTC Sensation 4G is free of cost regardless what data plan you are using

As per my experience you should not have to pay any additional cost but if you are using it too much then T-mobile would send you a notification about this and if you are not sure about the cost then you should contact your service provider to know the extra cost of using Wi-Fi Hotspot on your phone.