Thread: Anyone receive the update 1.50.531.1 on HTC Sensation 4G

Anyone receive the update 1.50.531.1 on HTC Sensation 4G

I have bought HTC sensation 4G two months ago it was a great Android Smartphone having capacitive touch screen and with 8mp camera , I want to know that does anyone has received the update 1.50.531.1 for HTC sensation 4G I want to know this because from last few days I am facing problem of screen shot and lock button on my HTC sensation 4G mobile and I have heard that the update 1.50.531.1 will solve this problem and I don’t know it is true or not but if anyone get this update then please let me know and also recommend me whether this update 1.50.531.1 will solve the screenshot and lock button issue on my phone or not. please help me.

Re: Anyone receive the update 1.50.531.1 on HTC Sensation 4G

You can download the software update of version 1.50.531.1 on your HTC sensation 4G as I have downloaded this update for my HTC sensation 4G this software update improve the performance and stability of your phone before updating 1.50.531.1 I am facing the battery drainage problem on my phone and after this software update I get improvement in battery life of my phone, I doesn’t know whether this update will solve your screenshot and lock button issue or not but I think you will try this update on your HTC sensation 4G to get out of this issue.

I am using HTC Sensation 4G Smartphone and having android 2.3.4 on it and I have also heard about the update 1.50.531.1 for android 2.3.4 but cannot find anywhere I have also checked with the OTA update but not able to find it again, if anyone having the information then please let me know.

The software update 1.50.531.1 is available for your HTC sensation 4G and you can download this update in the two ways you can either download it over the OTA update for this you have wait to receive the update to your device from OTA and don’t know how soon they send the update to your device and in the other way you can download the update manually on your phone you first go to menu from your home screen and then go to setting and just follow the steps for “ download update from HTC”

This software update 1.50.531.1 is very useful update for the HTC sensation 4G Android phone and you would solve your issue like screenshot and lock button problem easily with this software update this update has a great software stability and great improvement of battery life this software update can improve the following issue on your phone
    If your screen is unresponsive then this update can resolve this issue
    It can improve the green line appears on your photos and videos
    It can resolve the issue related with Wi-Fi connection
    Resolved the Screenshot problem on your phone and improve your battery life
    If your lock screen shifted up or related issue can be improve by this update
    I think you just install the update 1.50.531.1 on your phone and you will be get your screenshot and lock button issue solved .

If you are not sure whether anyone has received the update 1.50.531.1 for HTC sensation 4G then you can easily check your phone setting whether your phone has received the software update or not ,you can check this by following steps
    First go to menu from your home screen then select About phone after this select the “HTC software update” and press check and then follow the on screen prompts and finally download the update software version 1.50.531.1 on your phone.

If you found that the update is available and many people has download the update 1.50.531.1 on their HTC sensation 4G then I think before downloading this software update on your phone you should contact to HTC tech support to ensure that whether the update 1.50.531.1 is capable of solving your screenshot and lock button issue or not.

I having the similar problem with my HTC sensation 4G phone whenever I select the home button it suddenly takes the screenshot of it but I have resolve this screenshot issue after downloading the update 1.50.531.1 from the OTA update and I think you should also try with this update to get your problem solved and you can easily download this software update on your phone after receiving the notification from T-mobile that you have received the update just follow this steps:
    Just select download from the message notification screen and then select Install Now and just wait for your phone to restart and finally update to the software version 1.50.531.1