Thread: No flash support in Nokia N9 for HTML 5 support

No flash support in Nokia N9 for HTML 5 support

I was reading the article that was mention this Adobe will no longer carry on to "adapt Flash Player for cell phone to latest browser, OS version or else device configurations," in its place focusing on another application packaging program plus the HTML5 protocol. appear to me that Adobe is killing their mobile sharing out. Shift to html 5, likely more steady. What do you people feels about this

Re: No flash support in Nokia N9 for HTML 5 support

html 5 doesn’t do anything. its not a flash replacement. flash is a tool to create animations and interactive games, and html 5 is just a bunch of new tags for html that have nothing to do with either games or animation. If you see animation touted as HTML 5, its just JavaScript. JavaScript vs Flash is what it really is, not HTML 5. JavaScript is much older and less capable of a language than flash.

Building the greatest marketing ploy by the strategy of always releasing new versions of Photoshop Adobe altered the company and size major. Seems strange to not keep pace while developing HTML 5 components for whatever. Seems like someone will though.

there is a big difference among a hardware technology similar to a VHS and a software technology like Flash, They can come up a rewritten application, call it Flash and who are you to argue otherwise?

I wonder how many of you actually know the technical differences between HTML5, Flash, Silverlight - the pros and cons of each? Flash as a format is not going anywhere. For example, you can't do live video in HTML5 (just yet). Also, HTML5 can be easily integrated into Adobe products as it is a web standard. Once the combination of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML5 can do ALL of the things Flash can do, Flash will fade away, but until then - there's just some things that cannot be done in HTML5 that can be done in Flash

Does flash 11 be the final edition on cell phone and desktop? for the reason that if desktop still acquire 12 and so on, flash on android will be out of date and will not work except a twist flash plug-in is made like with the n900.

I e speculate what precisely people signify when they say somewhat like "HTML5 will reinstate flash video". HTML5 is not a video format. It just has a particular video tag - which come into most of the troubles of the object tag in HTML4. most likely it's not "HTML5" that'll swap flash video, but native h.264 decoding inside the browser. This is just as bad as flash in language of open vs. closed.

Why everyone are all viewing this as flash vs. native browser h264, however don't overlook WebMD. With adobe discontinue flash on mobile plus android most important mobile OS and Google owing YouTube and Samsung as well as Mozilla both partners in behind WebMD, look as if like WebMD has a mainly keen spot to move into the fore.

i need to inquire a query tat how might i update my flash player edition for the reason that while i watch YouTube video in default web browser of my Nokia 900 it plays very well however when i try to play YouTube video by means of Firefox or opera web browser it says please update your flash player version.......
    Someone please assist

Old however still significant. HTML5 propose face in that if YouTube wants to illustrate you an ad first, Flash permit them to confirm you cannot fast ahead through it or pause it. WebMD, h.264 plus the rest do not permit it. So it comes down to ads and not anything more. Flash is extra ad supportive for Google.