Thread: Nokia N9 crashed with the Maps and Drive apps

Nokia N9 crashed with the Maps and Drive apps

I am using Nokia N9 mobile phone and I am facing problem with my mobile phone while using Maps and Drive apps. Whenever I open Maps and Drive apps in Nokia n9 mobile phone at that time it gets crashes. This problem is very frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Nokia N9 crashed with the Maps and Drive apps

After reading your solution I would like to tell you that you should first check whether you are getting this problem while opening the Maps and Drive apps only or with any other application also you are facing this problem? If you are facing this problem with any other application also then problem is with your Nokia N9 otherwise problem is with Maps and Drive apps.

I think you should try this solution to solve this problem. You have to first open Maps and Drive apps in your Nokia N9 and after opening the maps you have to go to the settings and after going in to the settings you have to uncheck the landmarks option and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. Similar problem was occurred with my mobile phone also and I have noticed that when I uncheck the landmarks option in setting at that time all the things works fine. I think you should also try this solution.

If you still face the same problem after trying this solution then let me know.

I have uncheck the landmarks from the settings in my Nokia N9 mobile phone and after doing that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone and but after resetting the mobile phone also I get same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

If resetting the mobile phone does not help you to solve this problem then you have to visit the Nokia care and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this. if you need any more help then let me know.