Thread: Accessories for Nokia N9

Arrow Accessories for Nokia N9

I purchase a new Nokia N9 mobile phone. I like this phone very much. It works fine for me. Now I am planning to purchase accessories for this mobile. Please suggest some accessories for this mobile. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Accessories for Nokia N9

I also want to buy some useful accessories for my Nokia N9. This is very nice phone. I love this phone. If anyone using this mobile with any accessories then please share your experience about the accessories. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Nokia N9 from one month. I am using Hard Rubber Coating case cover with my mobile. This accessory is very useful for me. It has sereveral features some of them are:-
    • Brand new rubber coating case
    • Made of high quality and durable material
    • Secure fit, easily applied & removed
    • Compact, Lightweight, & Stylish
    • Protect your valuable mobile phone from scratch

I am using Nokia Micro-USB Car Charger DC-17. This is very useful accessory for me. Using this accessory I can quickly Charge my Nokia N9 battery during driving with this suitable car charger. This is portable accessory and reliable as well as easy to use. It has coiled cable. It is fully compatible with the Nokia N9. If you want to purchase accessories then this accessory is essential for you. You can purchase this from the nokia service Center.

I am using Nokia N9 and for this mobile Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-111 is very good accessory. You can enjoy music without wires. The stereo sound quality of this headset is very nice. I like this headset very much. This headset is available in three colors. The some important features of this headset are:
    • Stylish and convenient
    • Easy controls
    • Clear, crisp audio
    • Wide compatibility
    You can purchase this accessory from the Nokia service Center.

If you love music and like loud and clear sound then this accessory is most suitable for you. Nokia Play 360°. This is a portable speaker. This accessory provides you loud and clear sound when you connect this accessory to your mobile. You can play music loudly with the help of this speaker. I am using Nokia Play 360° from one month. It provides me clear 360° sound. This is wireless device. The design of this accessory is very nice and smart. I have purchase it from the Nokia store.

I am using Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-112. I purchase it from the nokia service center. This is a Bluetooth headset. The size of this headset is very small. This is very colorful and looks very nice. Using this accessory you are able to take hands-free calls. This is available in five colors. The specifications of this accessory are:
    • Comfortable and compact
    • Fresh, fun design
    • Simple to use
    • Wireless convenience

For flexible protection use Nokia Soft Cover CC-1020 purchased from Nokia store. This is durable as well as Flexible. This accessory gives you easy access to external connectors as well as all the buttons of Nokia N9 when this accessory is attached on your mobile. This is a soft cover that protects your mobile. There are four colors are available with the Nokia Soft Cover CC-1020. I am using black. I like this color. I strongly recommend you to use this accessory.

I purchased Nokia Stereo Headset WH-901 from Nokia service center. I love this headset vey very much. This Headset provides me crystal clear stereo sound during listening music and calls. This headset has the feature of Low distortion this provides me excellent music and call clarity. This headset is light weighted fits comfortably in my ears. If you are like music with a crystal clear stereo sound then it is strongly recommended to use this accessory.

For regular use Nokia Carrying Case CP-553 is very important accessory for your Nokia N9. This carrying case is made up off real leather. This accessory protects your Nokia N9 from dust and damage. This carrying case is available in two colors. If you want to purchase this accessory you can purchase this from your nearest Nokia service center.