Thread: nokia N 9 is lags

nokia N 9 is lags

I bought new nokia N9 and from yesterday I find that my nokia N9 was lagging and the touch sensor where random so I reboot it buy still I had same problem then I immediately take the charger out of charging and saw the mobile was normal again, When I put the charging back the mobile starts to crawl. If anyone has same problem or anyone has solution for it then please let me know.

re: nokia N 9 is lags

Hey, even I have same problem with my nokia N9, I never had this problem before I have observed that this problem is whenever I plug the wall charger to my mobile. The lagging is happening continuous while charging. But I don’t care about it I put my mobile to sleep mode while charging to avoid this problem.

I don’t have any lagging problem, but my nokia N9 doesn’t response when I connect the wall charger to my mobile. So when I receive call while it has put on charging than first I have to unplug the connection then wait the message that is unplug your charger from wall to disappear then I am able to receive the call. So I am very irritated by this problem, so if there is any solution then please let me know. Because I am not able to do anything with my mobile while it is in charging.

Yap you are right even I had this problem when I was using wall charger. I always use USB to charge yesterday it was the first day that I used wall charger and had faced this problem. And while charging I saw the phone was functioning automatically I saw it was automatically entered in ovi store and started streaming songs and when I exit it start automatically sending messages to any random contact so I unplug the charger and use USB to charge my nokia N9.

I guess that the problem must be because of the charger because if your phone is having problem when connected to wall charger so I just want to ask that is your charger have grounding plug that is the line into the ground that neutralize stray voltage.

Re: nokia N 9 is lags

Charger that nokia gives with nokia N9 don’t have grounding plug and where USB has the grounding pin. And I am using AC-10U charger and I have noticed magnet at the end of the charger you can also notice it when get it to the close of the phone.