Thread: How can I get the Nokia N9 Landscape Virtual Keyboard ?

How can I get the Nokia N9 Landscape Virtual Keyboard ?

Hi guys I have recently bought this N 9 phone and I must tell you all that this is one of the best phone that I have ever seen I really like the specs and the performance is also awesome except the one thing . I don’t like its default keyboard so is there any way to get rid of this default and get the new one .i have heard about the Landscape Virtual Keyboard Mod as now available but how can I get this . Can anyone here help me on this I would be really be grateful.

Re: How can I get the Nokia N9 Landscape Virtual Keyboard ?

Yeah that default keyboard even bugs me too . I have searched everywhere but not able to find the app that can help me can anyone here help us. this is really very annoying . I would be appreciating this

I think I can help you folks I have the link . Here is the download you have the three option choose any one you like to

Installation:
    1. download the zip file
    2. Extract in /home/user/MyDocs
    3. Open terminal
    4. devel-su password

Code:
    cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/libmeego-keyboard.css /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeego-keyboard/style/

6. restart

Hopes this help

Its look good but I still feel the fonts on the key board should be little bit more bigger but over all I feel it’s a great stuff but I have also heard that the a slightly customized version is expected soon is the true

Works great , i actually like 1.1. I have the One request, I'm not certain if it’s likely, but i personally discover it incredibly irritating with the keyboards on how tiny the space key is. I frequently keep tapping the full stop or comma. This might be easily (hopefully) remedy by moving these buttons outwards, and then growing the size of the spacebar. Can anyone here tell me is there a fix to this and also looks to see the size on 123 reduce the "Enter / Send" key.

Yeah even I have the issue on the keyboard I not that big but small problem , with v1.1, while i hit the key in the below row, sometimes I get hap tic feedback, however sometimes not. Keys itself are working great . Could anyone here see this as this is really bothering me , it can be extremely diverting .

Really very nice keyboard that you have shown here but can you tell me is there any likely to put in arrow keys like the ones on S^3? I reallay like this and after add that it will be really be the great Landscape Virtual Keyboard ever

Hey can you tell me if its works on for portrait mod or else just works on the landscape? i would actually wish for to have better buttons on portrait mod for the reason that it’s the mod i make use of more often. Can you tell me that I am really excited about this keyboard? It’s a great found

This is the great keyboard but I also have one suggestion on this key board that I would like to see. I would be very found of adding ? ’ punctuation marks which are frequently used . I mean it is lot of trouble to keeps on hitting numeric keypad to get toward the symbols. can you people suggest me is there a possible for this because I am really looking forward to get this Virtual Keyboard ?

Can you tell what all language support this keyboard as I am looking for the French support for the typing? I would be really glad if anyone here can help me get information on this I would be really appreciation this

Thanks

This si really very frustrating I have downloaded and done as you said bit this thing really annoy me as I found out that my keyboard vanished the countdown character does anyone know a repair for this . I would be really be glad to know what is wrong in this