Thread: Camera Quality of Pictures is not good in Motorola droid X2

Camera Quality of Pictures is not good in Motorola droid X2

I have recently purchased Motorola Droid X2 and I am very keen to discover many features of this mobile phone. I found that whether I keep my phone on widescreen pictures or DX the quality of the picture is very ugly. I do not understand that this mobile has 8MP camera still it shoots such a bad pictures. The pictures look very digitized and crappy. Can anyone tell me any application which will fix this issue forever??? Or it contains some another problem?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Camera Quality of Pictures is not good in Motorola droid X2

I think you should enable the anti shake system in your mobile phone. A dedicated camera button might affect how steady the phone is held while taking a picture but sometimes one shake can also cause picture to look very ugly. You should steady the camera and press that button than to press the screen without moving it.

I think the qHD screen just makes the pictures LOOK digitized and blurred on the phone. You should start using the 8MP instead of the wide screen camera which fills up the whole screen. The photo you shoot on the camera will be blurred but as soon as you will see it on computer you will find it fine. It is a case of resolution. Also clean the lens of the camera properly or wipe it off .

I will suggest you to use all automatic settings to adjust the ISO or white balance. In scenes settings sort out and then set the white balance. "Night Portrait" and "Sunset" do not help in daylight situations. Yesterday I clicked using this setting in sunlight and I got a perfect picture. There was no filmy wash over the entire picture to seem it digitalized or fake.

You should give your mobile to your local Verizon store. The skilled and trained professionals will accurately check your cell phone and see to it does it have any technical or software problem in your camera part of your cell phone. They will either repair your cell phone or replace it. So kindly drop out in any Verizon store. If you will have the warranty card the repairing will be done for free.

I think you should call Verizon customer support to find the exact solution of your issue as it is the carrier of your mobile. They will tell you the exact solution on the spot. You will thus be refrained from your relevant issue. Here are some no- 800-922-0204, 888-483-2600.

Unfortunately nothing has worked for me. I have still not found any solution. The camera quality is really very ugly. The pictures do not seem to be realistic at all they still seem to be digitalized. If anyone finds any solution please forward me as soon as follows. Thanks guys for suggestions.