Thread: Text messaging application for Motorola Droid x2

Text messaging application for Motorola Droid x2

I am using Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone and in my mobile phone I have Android 2.2. I am using Go SMS application In my mobile phone. I like this application as it have many settings but I am facing issue with customizing in that application and that is why I am looking for any other application for text messaging. Please tell me which is the best application for text messaging?

Re: Text messaging application for Motorola Droid x2

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to use Handcent SMS application in your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone. As far as customization is concern handcent is a best application. With the help of this application you can customize the look of text in bubble in messaging threads. You will also able to schedule the message. You have to just set date and time for your composed message and after that it will send that message.

For your private messages there is option for the privacy box where you can secure your messages. I think you should install this application in your mobile phone. If you want any more information then let me know.

Yes will also suggest you to go for the handcent application. This application very nice and if you want to get this application then you have to open android market in your mobile phone and after opening the android market search for the handcent application and then install that application in your mobile phone.

Instead of use handcent application in your mobile phone I will suggest you to use Zlango Messaging application in your mobile phone. I am telling this because with the in handcent application you will not get phone number of the contact with the contact name. you can download Zlango Messaging application from android market.

If hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Well I was also looking for the SMS application for my mobile phone and I have tried Handcent application and Zlango Messaging but i didn’t like that application and after that I have searched on the internet regarding best SMS application for android and I came to know that GO SMS Pro application is very nice application. Now after that I have installed the GO SMS Pro application from the android market.

I like this application very much because it has so many cool themes and skins. It also have theme maker plug-in.

I will suggest you to use Pansi SMS application in your mobile phone. I am telling you this because it has unique feature to view the messages in iPhone style bubble amd it also have other features like schedule messaging, quick reply and all. You can try this application.

In my mobile phone I was using and handcent application and after that I have installed Zlango Messaging application in my mobile phone because it has one different feature then other SMS application called icon messaging. I like this application and I you should try this application and your problem will get solved.