Thread: How to set Motorola Droid x2 on texting method to swype

How to set Motorola Droid x2 on texting method to swype

I have bought Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone and I having problem from last some days in my mobile phone. In my mobile phone whenever set texting method to swipe at that time it works fine and then I gets changed to normal multi-touch keyboard what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to set Motorola Droid x2 on texting method to swype

Well according to me to me you should first try to solve this problem by clearing the Swype data from the applications and after doing that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you want any more information then let me know.

If you want to clear the data for swipe in your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open menu and then you have to go to the manage application from the setting. Now after doing that you have to go to the all and after doing that you have to select Swype option from there and after selecting that you have to clear the data for Swipe and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I think after clearing the data you will not find any problem with Swype.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by trying above solution then you can also try to solve this problem wiping cache partition and after wiping cache partition you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. There was similar problem occurred with me also and then I have wiped cache partition and then my problem get solved.

I would like to tell you that if you have installed any other keyboard related application in your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone then you have to first remove that application and after removing that application from your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone you have to restart the device and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

After clearing the data for Swype from application setting also I was facing same problem and after that I have tried to solve this issue by wiping the cache partition and that does not help me to solve this problem. I have not installed any keyboard related application in my Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone. Is there anything wrong with my Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone or something else is causing this problem.

If anyone has solution regarding this problem then please let me know. I appreciate your help.

I think in your mobile phone Swype is added to the auto end list and that is why you are facing this problem. If you want to solve this problem then you have to first check remove the Swype from the auto end list in your mobile phone. If you want to remove the Sype from the auto end list then you have to first open task manager application and then you have to go to the auto end list. Now after that you have to check whetehr swipe is added in that list or not. If Swype is added in that list then you have to remove the Swype from there and after removing the Swype from there your problem will get solved.

You should try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Yes if your application is added in the auto end list then it can causes this type of problem and we can solve this problem by removing the application from the auto end list. You should try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting your Motorola Droid x2 mobile phone. First take the backup of all the data from your phone and then you have to reset the mobile phone and then your problem will get solved.