Thread: Unable to install Skype on Samsung infuse

Unable to install Skype on Samsung infuse

Hi friends I am using Samsung infuse mobile phone and I am facing problem in this mobile phone. I have tried to download and install Skype in my Samsung infuse mobile phone but during installation it freezes. I don’t know what is wrong with that but this problem is frustrating for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install Skype on Samsung infuse

In your mobile phone if you have use Skype before then you have to delete com.skpe.raider.service.bg.a from the your mobile phone and after removing this file from your mobile phone you have to try to install Skype in your Samsung infuse mobile phone again and after installing skype in your mobile phone again you will not get any problem. I am suggesting you this solution because in my Samsung device I was also facing same problem and after that I have tried same solution and then my problem get solved.

You should also try this trick and then check what the result is.

No i have not used Skype in my mobile phone before. this is first time i am trying to install skype in my mobile phone. i have noticed that this problem is occurring with Skype only, when i try to install any other application at that time i don't get any issues. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Are you trying to install Skype from android market or you trying to install Skype from other place? if you not trying to install Skype in your mobile phone from android market then I will suggest you to open android market in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to visit the Skype official site and then you have to put cursor on the get Skype option and then you have to select Skype for mobile phone and then try to download the Skype and install it and then your problem will get solved.