Thread: aakash tablet ordered from college will get us the old Ubislate 7 or new Ubislate 7+ at Rs. 1138

aakash tablet ordered from college will get us the old Ubislate 7 or new Ubislate 7+ at Rs. 1138

Hi, friends I want to buy aakash tablet so my college has notified that we can order the aakash tablet in discount rate for RS 1138, but when I asked them which tablet I will get, whether I will get Ubislate 7 or Ubislate 7+ then they replied that they don’t know. So I want to ask you that at 1138 RS I will get Ubislate 7 or Ubislate 7+. I am more interested in Ubislate 7+ because it has 700 MHZ processor where Ubislate 7 has 366 MHz processor. Also I want to know that is 366 MHz processor is sufficient to handle android 2.2 properly and can I use this Ubislate 7 tablet for watching videos on internet and playing games or I just have to open normal pdf files.

Re: aakash tablet ordered from college will get us the old Ubislate 7 or new Ubislate 7+ at Rs. 1138

Yap, with 366 MHz you can’t do much thing like multitasking and playing high end games. 366 MHz processor is very much less because you more than half of its memory will be used by the android operating system itself.

Re: aakash tablet ordered from college will get us the old Ubislate 7 or new Ubislate 7+ at Rs. 1138

The thing is that most of people don’t give much important to the processor that comes with a tablet. As most of its memory will be taken by OS, so you will hardly can browse video internet file and so can only open normal pdf files. And I guess that 366 MHz processor will not able to open most heavy files. And the type of processor speed in both tablets will make a big difference in both tablet Pc.

Actually I don’t have idea which tablets model is being supplied to the government for the education institutions. That’s the reason I have order it from the official website of aakash. This will cost little more but you will be sure that you will get Ubislate 7+.

I have done booking from my college for this tablet PC and they are providing Ubislate 7. I want to ask you whether is the aakash is available in schools because I want to buy one for my brother.

Till now there are no tablet PC available in school but I hope it will soon be available I government school. My college gives aakash tablet its Ubislate 7 not Ubislate 7+. If you are interested in Ubislate 7+ then go for it because I have the using Ubislate 7 which I had ordered from official site but this tablet is much slow and it has resistive touch screen. I am regretting for buying this tablet so even I will suggest you to get Ubislate 7+ by from online.