Thread: is it possible to use Vodafone 3G modem with Aakash Tablet

is it possible to use Vodafone 3G modem with Aakash Tablet

I have ordered Aakash tablet and it will come soon in my hands. I booked this tablet because it is very cheap compare to all other tablets and comes with loads of features in it. I have Vodafone 3G modem at my place. So can I connect Vodafone 3G modem with the Aakash tablet which will be arriving soon?? It will be great to use. Can anyone suggest me?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: is it possible to use Vodafone 3G modem with Aakash Tablet

The upgraded version of Aakash tablet Ubislate 7.0+ supports 3G modem connectivity, so you can easily use your Vodafone 3G modem with your soon arriving Aakash tablet. It is great that such a cheap price tablet offers you 3G modem connectivity. Many of the tablets which are expensive than Aakash tablet does not offer this feature. You are very lucky to have this tablet as all the bookings are sold out.

Government is planning to give upgraded version to the students at a subsidized rate, so the students’ version will also support 3G modem connectivity. They can easily browse internet and see videos of lectures and at a very fast speed which the 3G offers. To get latest information regarding any type of query you should read Aakash tablet latest news and information thread at Aakash official website.

Yes dude, Aakash tablet supports 3G modem connectivity. But I think it is not worth using 3G modem with the Aakash tablet because it is not capable to give 3G speed as it has low capacity processor of 366 MHz. you have an option that you can use wifi for connectivity as wifi is in-built feature in Aakash tablet.

Thanks guys for your suggestions. My usage will be very less as I am not going to use my 3G modem all the time. I have wifi at my place so it will be a good option for me as I do not only have to use 3G modem for using internet or surfing. Really appreciated guys. Will inform if you how it will work when I get the tablet.