Thread: Do you think that aakash tablet will be failure?

Do you think that aakash tablet will be failure?

What do you think guys, will aakash tablet be a failure? Because they are giving tablet in this low price which is 15-20 times less than other tablet, so do you think that they can satisfy with even regular features?

Re: Do you think that aakash tablet will be failure?

Everyone is seems to be excited to get this tablet because it is the world’s cheapest tablet and this tablet has created history in technology world by getting 14 lakh order in 14 days and still public is dyeing to order and get this tablet. So I think that whatever the features it has or even it is not going to satisfy regular feature people are going to buy it specially college student because 1200 RS is nothing and people will be happy even it has less feature than a normal android phone. So I guess that it will not be failure.

Yap, we know that people will not get any tablet in this price but there are some reason for which this tablet can be failure is because of its processor which is only 700 MHz, and this processor cannot do multitasking and also people cannot play high end games in this tablet. So I guess that people who love gaming and people who do multitasking will not like this tablet. And think that processor can be the reason for the failure of this tablet.

Even I think that the processors will the reason of the failure because 700 MHz is not sufficient because half of its memory is used to run android. its upgraded tablet has this low processor unit speed where the other has 366hz which is very low.

Yes, the processor will be the reason for the failure but there is one more reason of failure of this tablet, which is its battery. Because this tablet doesn’t have powerful battery, it’s battery life is only about 3 hours. So I think that 180 minutes will be very less for people who watch videos, browse internet and do other thing in this tablet. So this battery will get drain in less than 3 hours on using wifi I guess the half of the battery will be drain by the wifi itself so on using wifi the battery will last not more than 1:30 hours.

The other reason is its service center which is not available in your location not even in your city. As this tablet company is Canadian company so it’s service center is not available in India itself. So when ever this tablet has any problem you have to fix it by your own or throw it and buy new one.

This tablet has only 3 hours of battery life which is nothing in front of any other tablet, where the tablet likes kindle fire has battery life of 2 months without use of wifi and on use of wifi it works for 4-5 weeks. People should switch the tablet off when it is not in use or when they are traveling or doing another work because 3 hours is very much less. So I think that the battery life of this tablet will be the biggest reason of this tablet.

After reading this I think that the tablet will be big failure because people are having craze of this tablet because they don’t know about this drawbacks. Once they will face this problem of less battery life, low processing unit and no service center available then they will start hating this tablet, And this could be the reason for the failure of this tablet.

The tablet can fail but I don’t think that thought that even having these drawbacks the Canadian company data wind will suffer loss because they have all ready got booking for lakhs of tablets.

The tablet has only 2GB internal memory which is very less to store data such as music, videos and large files so it is sure that you have to insert micro SD memory card. You can insert up to 32 GB in this tablet but this 32GB micro SD card is for about 800 RS which means you have to pay 800 RS more after paying tablet cost.

It is not that you have to pay just 800 RS for micro SD card. If you want headphone you have to pay more 300-5000 RS to get headphone. And also you have to pay 200 extra for the shipping charge along with the tablet price that is 2999 RS which makes total of 4200 RS.