Thread: How the Aakash compares with other tablets

How the Aakash compares with other tablets

Hi friends I am a college student and I am very interested to find out which is better tablet compare to Aakash tablet. Aakash tablet has made a big roar in the Indian Market with its low price. How can we compare it to the other tablets?? Any suggestions would we welcomed. Thanks in advance.

re: How the Aakash compares with other tablets

Aakash tablet can be compared in real market. It is packed with so many great features that it is really interesting to compare with other tablet. We can compare it as follows:

Aakash Tablet:

• OS - android 2.2
    • Screen – 7-inch resistive
    • Wifi – 3G & Wifi
    • Processor - 366 MHz
    • RAM – 256 MB
    • Flash – 2GB (Expandable upto 32GB)
    • USB ports – yes (2)
    • Camera – no
    • Estimated price – Rs. 2,250

Beetel Magiq:

• OS - android 2.2
    • Screen – 7-inch capacitive
    • Wifi – 3G & Wifi
    • Processor – 1 GHz
    • RAM – 256 MB
    • Flash – 8 GB
    • USB ports – yes (2)
    • Camera – yes
    • Estimated price – Rs. 9,990

As we can clearly see that Aakash comes with similar features as Beetel Magiq with so much difference in their price.

In this year two tablets has made big business and popularity. One is Aakash tablet and Reliance 3G tab. They can be easily compared through their features, popularity and price. On one side Aakash Tablet comes with OS - android 2.2 froyo ,Screen is 7-inch resistive ,3G & Wifi, Processor is 366 MHz, RAM is 256 MB, Flash is 2GB (Expandable upto 32GB), 2 USB ports , no Camera , Estimated price is Rs. 2,250 and on other side reliance tab comes with OS - android 2.2 froyo ,Screen is 7-inch capacitive ,3G & Wifi, Processor is 800 MHz, RAM is 512 MB, Flash is 4GB, no USB ports , 1.3 MP Camera , Estimated price is Rs. 12,999

Can anyone compare or differentiate Aakash and Samsung Galaxy Tab or iPad2?? I am very keen to look forward to this as both Samsung Galaxy Tab and iPad is heavily priced in comparison of Aaksh tablet. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks.

This is very hard on Aakash tablet to be compared with the mighty Samsung Galaxy tab. Aakash tablet comes with specifications like 7-inch resistive touchscreen, 366 MHz Processor, android 2.2 froyo OS, 2 USB ports for transferring the data, memory is 2GB (Expandable upto 32GB), 256 MB RAM and estimated price is only Rs.2,250 whereas Samsung Galaxy Tab packs a punch with features like 10.1-inch capacitive widescreen touch, 1GB memory, HSPA, GPRS and EDGE for wireless connectivity, 512MB RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory and estimated price is Rs. 23,500. As compared to price aaksh tablet is very verycheap than Samsung Galaxy tab, but Samsung Galaxy tab has the upper hand in features and specifications as it provide us with great built quality.

Can anyone tell me all details about the Aakash tablet?? I am very keen to find out. For me comparing a cheap price tablet to a hugely priced tablet is not that sporting. We have to compare between the price and the tablet also.

The world's cheapest tablet Aakash is being manufactured in a company called QUAD Electronic Solutions, Medchal. They are making tablet PC using components imported from China and other South East Asian countries. QUAD Electronic Solutions is manufacturing these tablets on behalf of Datawind, a company situated in United Kingdom. Aakash tablet costs Rs. 2,276. It is also subsidised by the Government of India and is being offered to students at mere Rs. 1,200 which is very cheap. The cheapest tablet PC was unveiled by Union Human Resources Development (HRD) Minister Kapil Sibal.

Apple iPad2 and Aakash tablet is the two end of the poles. Apple iPad2 is it in his own league and comparison in Aakash tablet is like comparing Sachin tendulkar to an ordinary Ranji player. Apple iPad2 is way ahead of what AAkash tablet is there now. Aakash tablet comes with specifications like 7-inch resistive touchscreen, 366 MHz Processor, android 2.2 froyo OS, 2 USB ports for transferring the data, memory is 2GB (Expandable upto 32GB), 256 MB RAM and estimated price is only Rs.2,250 while the great Aaple iPad2 comes with loads of great features like it contains dual core A5 chip for multitasking and better graphics, it has great battery life upto 10hrs, front and back HD camera, iOS operating system, 16MB internal memory, 10-inch capacitive touchscreen.

Now I got it right. I have realized now the difference between aakash and other tablets which are in competition with it. Thanks a lot guys for adding more information to my knowledge. I am highly obliged. Hope in future Aakash upgrade its level and there will be more competition between them