Thread: What is the actual price of the Ubislate 7?

What is the actual price of the Ubislate 7?

Hello everyone do anyone of you all know what is the actual price of the ubislate 7 when I get that tablet in my hand? How much amount will I have to pay? Actually I am highly confused between two amounts one of them is Rs.2500 and the other is Rs.3000. please give me the exact amount that I have to pay, please reply to me for the said thing.

Your response will be helpful for me.

Re: What is the actual price of the Ubislate 7?

Since you have booked for ubislate 7 the official price that you will have to pay for the tablet is Rs.3000. in case if you are a student then you can avail some discount. Means you will get it under Rs.2500. I hope I have answered your required question.

In case if you have pre booked the tablet then an official from the Datawind will confirm about the total payment that you have to make for the tablet. I hope this is pretty much clear for you.

Guys do you all have any idea as if when I will be getting that tablet? Yes I have pre ordered the tablet on 20th of December. Any idea when I will be getting it? Please confirm this information to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapala View Post
    Guys do you all have any idea as if when I will be getting that tablet? Yes I have pre ordered the tablet on 20th of December. Any idea when I will be getting it? Please confirm this information to me.
    Ok if you have given a pre order then an official from data wind will surely be telling you via. Mail about the exact price and as far as the availability of the tablet is concerned it should be made available by February. So you can expect the tablet to reach you by the month of February. I hope I have answered your question.