Thread: DLNA, Twonky And iMediaShare in HTC sensation 4G

DLNA, Twonky And iMediaShare in HTC sensation 4G

I just found these 3 new features in this phone. With the help of twonky you can find some new music, photos as well as videos on your phone. With the help of DLNA TV I can watch some live tv. I can also connect my phone to the tv and watch on my TV screen. Though my TV is not DLNA certified still I can watch some videos in that, so that’s what the specialty is. Even imediashares helps you with the same. so these 3 apps are great thing in th phone and I would advise you all to have a check for the same, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I am trying to say here.

Re: DLNA, Twonky And iMediaShare in HTC sensation 4G

There are other tested media servers for the same so here are some of the list that you can check out.
    - XBMC Media Server
    - Foobar2000 Media Renderer
    - XBOX360
    - ArkMC
    - PlayOn

I have tried a lot connecting my phone with the PS3 but not able to do that anyways thanks for giving the list here I will try and check it out with the ones that are giving here and hopefully it should get connected there, anyways you all guys can continue with the discussion till that time I will be busy testing my phone with the list of servers.

Guys I have a small question that I want to ask you all, I want to know if I can connect neflix playing on the HTC Sensation with the netflix app and then play it on a TV? Yes I have the necessary hdmi cable and all the necessary hardware’s that are needed for the connection. C’mon tell me if I can connect it or not with the help of the app?

Just check if you are having this OEM HTC MHL HDMI Adapter for HTC Sensation I f not then you can get it from amazon and then you will be able to connect it. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. rest all the necessary things you are having it so need to worry at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    I have tried a lot connecting my phone with the PS3 but not able to do that anyways thanks for giving the list here I will try and check it out with the ones that are giving here and hopefully it should get connected there, anyways you all guys can continue with the discussion till that time I will be busy testing my phone with the list of servers.
    Dude you can surely make a dlna connection with the ps3 with the help of imediashare. Recording videos in 1080p/Stereo is such a great fun and you should check this out now. I am having a great time playing many games in my ps3 I am sure even you will have it.

So do let me know if you are successful with the connection or not.