Thread: Is it possible to do a security wipe on a lost phone?

Is it possible to do a security wipe on a lost phone?

I recently lost my android phone while I was getting down from the bus. Don’t know how will I be able to get it back. I have lodged a complaint with the cops but still I just want to know if I can perform a security wipe on my phone even if it is lost? Since you all are very much experts in solving such kind of issues, so that’s why I am expecting you all to answer me out with this. I am sure that you will do so. So start commenting something over here. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Is it possible to do a security wipe on a lost phone?

Very sorry o hear about that just want to know if you had installed some security applications in your phone or not? If not then sorry to say you would not be able to perform any kind of security wipe on your phone, that’s for sure, so this is what I am saying here. anyways I do hope that you get your phone very quickly.

Hi if you want you can refer this link probabaly you will get some vital information from that thread. Do as what it is written in that thread and who knows you might be able to trace your phone.

Hello, has anyone from your friend had an access to the google apps control in the device and if that is the case then he can do a wipe for you. Also ensure that you hadn’t installed any kind of remote management software in your phone prior to the loss.