Thread: Error in connection "the cellular user you are attempting to reach..."

Error in connection "the cellular user you are attempting to reach..."

Whenever I tried to make calls on my brother's Cingular (AT&T side) phone then it comes up with the recording as "the cellular user you are attempting to reach is not accepting calls at this time". he has not done anything other than the ordinary things with the phone. There is no problem with the network as well. We cannot understand that what is the problem with this and how to get this problem resolved. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Error in connection "the cellular user you are attempting to reach..."

The best thing that you can do is to call to the customer care and ask this question to them. They will tell you that what is the reason for this and what you need to do to get this issue resolved. This is the best because this is the network related problem and they are the only people who can help you with this.

The message that you have mentioned will come only if there is a past-due amount for the account and that must be cleared and this is usually known as phone call routing. So this could be the reason for this.

Yes, the phone company might have set the phone off for the non payment and the subscriber's service may be turned off temporarily. There is one other possibility that there is some network maintenance from the provider and for that reason you are getting this problem. These are some of the possibilities for this and you must check for these. I hope you will be out of the issue soon.

The receipted number might be terminated due to some reason and that is the reason that you are getting this message. Ask your brother to contact to the service provoder and they will let you know the exact reason for this.