Thread: T-mobile is not giving a Sim unlock code for Garminfone

T-mobile is not giving a Sim unlock code for Garminfone

Guys I had visited Australia recently for a vacation trip and there I called up the t-mobile customer support saying that I want a unlock code for my phone, so that I can make use of my phone in that country with the help of other networks and you will not believe what is the response that I got from them they are saying that they are not able to find an unlock code for this phone. Now I was really disappointed with the response that they have given here. cant they give a unlock code? So I had to switch to the different carrier while I was roaming in Australia.

Naughty Re: T-mobile is not giving a Sim unlock code for Garminfone

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    Guys I had visited Australia recently for a vacation trip and there I called up the t-mobile customer support saying that I want a unlock code for my phone, so that I can make use of my phone in that country with the help of other networks and you will not believe what is the response that I got from them they are saying that they are not able to find an unlock code for this phone. Now I was really disappointed with the response that they have given here. cant they give a unlock code? So I had to switch to the different carrier while I was roaming in Australia.
    It would be better if you could have informed them earlier about that, then they could have thought of getting some unlock codes. In that short notice I don’t think so they would have been able to help you with the purpose.

Re: T-mobile is not giving a Sim unlock code for Garminfone

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    It would be better if you could have informed them earlier about that, then they could have thought of getting some unlock codes. In that short notice I don’t think so they would have been able to help you with the purpose.
    You will not belive that T- Mobile is the one who needs the handset manufacturer to SIM Lock the phone so how come it is possible that they will not be having the unlock code at all, this is simply rubbish that they are speaking here. plus I had informed them 15 days prior that I want some advise for the overseas plan. Still they asked me to sign up for that and also I will have to pay around $15 per month for the plan to be activated. That’s all they said but nothing more than that. Now when I was about to leave for the Australia I called them up and asked about the unlock codes for which they are replying to me that there is no such kind of plans available and now I ma stuck in a very big confusion. Guys I want some help from you all about the said issue it would be better if you can help me out of this.

Re: T-mobile is not giving a Sim unlock code for Garminfone

Dude you have made a grave mistake you should have subscribed to the overseas plan, why didn’t you go ahead with the same? you should have subscribed to it, that’s what I think. Don’t blame the customer support for this debacle.