Thread: Lost softmod after Updating Nintendo wii

Lost softmod after Updating Nintendo wii

Just a week before i softmodded the Wii 4.3uin order to play few games which I have been looking for from the external driver and it plays well. On the next day I have purchased the new game but when I try to play, it asks for the update. From the default system menu I updated the program. But after the update I have realized that USB Loader GX won’t start at all. It was asking for cIOS or something. What can I do now? I want to get it back. How?

Re: Lost softmod after Updating Nintendo wii

These new consoles embark motherboards and lost compatibility with games, controllers and accessories GameCube (the older generation of Nintendo). They are a little cheaper to produce and eventually replace older models backwards compatible. In stores, these new packs come with a picture of the console posed a "flat" (horizontally as a DVD player) and they are clearly on the back of the box marked: "console is not compatible with games GameCube and accessories.”

Follow any of the tutorials or pin of Softmods Homebrew Scene to install and use the search to solve the questions you come up, because everything is already answered questions in dozens of threads.

For my part, not a hacker in these new wii 4.3U. The Wii Motion Plus off at the launch of the fault of Letterbomb. Unable to install HBC, as when press 1 to start the installation, the controller starts off. I tried with the nunchuk, without the Nunchuk, with the console connected and not connected to the net, and with three different SD cards in FAT and FAT32.

You must not have any fear to update, now has become almost routine in these parts is very difficult to go wrong. The only unexpected can come from an internet jumping (but the problem has been bypassed) or by the current jump, and if trouble would happen. But I must stop immediately, because the configuration of your Internet connection is essential, as is the link itself. The key of the TIM is not supported by the Wii. I suppose that is the Homebrew Channel already installed.

Nintendo has with version 4.2 of the Wii system no major changes. Officially, the update is only intended to improve the "overall performance". After further analysis showed that the Nintendo particular to do is to provide users of the so-called ' Homebrew Channel 'to thwart. Users who have the Homebrew Channel installed software on their Wii, third-party applications can run on their machines and are not supported by Nintendo.