Thread: Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 diagnostics policy service disabled

Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 diagnostics policy service disabled

I am using the Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 and having some problem to connect wirelessly. Whenever I try to do that then it shows me the message that the diagnostics policy service is disabled. I tried by turning this off and on but that makes no difference, it shows me access denied. Please tell me that what should I do in order to get this resolved.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 diagnostics policy service disabled

I think, you must not try with the normal method as opening the services.msc otherwise from the Control panel. What you can do is, just go to the Start orb (if you are having the Vista or W7) and there type services.msc in the search box. When you get the result then just right click on that and select "Run as Administrator". From here, you will be able to start the services and then you will also be able to set that to the Automatic on startup. This will be the best way for you.

I think that you will require to perform the system restore on your computer. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for in order to get out of this. Just choose the restore point when the system was working well for you without any issue. There are many chances that it will help you.

If you wish to enable or disable the DPS services then you can do this from the Computer > Manage > Services. It is very easy to open that. Just right click on my computer and then you will be able to enable and disable from here. This could also be because of the antivirus running in your computer. What you can do is, just try by disabling the antivirus temporarily and see if you are getting the same message again.

Here are the steps that you can follow in order to get this problem resolved.
    • First of all, go to the device manager.
    • Now uninstall the network devices and also network card. [make sure u don’t delete driver]
    • Reboot the computer and it will automatically detect network card as well as driver.
    • This is it, now you will get that working.