Thread: Some questions regarding Sprint 5GB hotspot

Some questions regarding Sprint 5GB hotspot

Guys I just added a 5gb hotspot option to the existing unlimited data 450 plan. Now I am bit confused as if this unlimited plan will remain or have I been kicked out of this hotspot option. Now this is really confusing me a lot. So just to clarify I went ahead and checked the usage chart and what I found is that 6gb/unlimited usage. Now the bill that will come out should be probable. So what is your take on the same, please clarify my confusion over here. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Some questions regarding Sprint 5GB hotspot

Quote Originally Posted by Im-Mortal View Post
    Guys I just added a 5gb hotspot option to the existing unlimited data 450 plan. Now I am bit confused as if this unlimited plan will remain or have I been kicked out of this hotspot option. Now this is really confusing me a lot. So just to clarify I went ahead and checked the usage chart and what I found is that 6gb/unlimited usage. Now the bill that will come out should be probable. So what is your take on the same, please clarify my confusion over here. Waiting for the response from your side.
    Well that is a add on I suppose so I don’t think so there is anything to worry about the same. the hotspot with 5GB on-network data would charge you with $0.05/MB. I think the Existing Hotspot phone customers are given some kind of notice by the service providers and then shifted to the plan. That’s what I know about this.

Dude when you are about to finish the cap period you will be given a notice that you are coming close to the cap and after that you will be charged respectively. That’s what It is. So I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so don’t worry about the billing charges because unless and until you haven’t received any kind of messages regarding this, I don’t think so there is anything to worry about it.

No I don’t think so they give 1 month duration to be able to migrate I had to pay the whole 228$ to be able to switch to the different plan and I did try talking to them about the issue but as we all know that there is no use talking to this nerds.

As per as the new plans the Mobile Hotspot add-on for phones will no longer include unlimited data use. If you are using any 3G or 4G connection then you will have the cap of using 5GB per month. No unlimited 4G data usage is there. These are the new plans setup by sprint and I am sure you all must not be knowing about this hence I made this effort to inform you all about the same. I hope you like it.

Dude if you are so unsure about the billing then you can call up the sprint customer support and ask them about the billing details they will surely inform you. Now Sprint does notify their customer’s prior to billing if there are any kind of overages related to Mobile Hotspot. So you don’t need to worry about if there is any kind of excess charges then you will be informed. So relax dude!

I don’t think so that is happening at all. If you want then I can call many of my friends over here in this forum and ask them to post about their experience with the sprint. Many of my friends were being charged $500 in overages and Sprint did not notify them BEFORE.

Ok this has added a lot of confusions in my mind, don’t know what will happen. I will have to still wait till the billing period comes and what charges they do apply for me.

I am keeping my fingers crossed on this.