Thread: No signal in Nintendo Wii and Black screen

No signal in Nintendo Wii and Black screen

I was playing the baseball game in my Nintendo Wii console. I was hitting the ball but suddenly the screen frozen and color became mesh. Then nothing worked at all. I then turned off the Wii by disconnecting the power because the power button didn’t work. Then again I connected the power supply. The eject was working as well as the light. I put the CD and there was disk spinning sound but nothing came up on Screen. There was no signal and the screen was blank.

One thing now I can assume that it is some kind of hardware failure. But I am not sure about this and don’t know what it is. There is no warranty left for the device. Can anyone able to tell me what could be the causes are?

Re: No signal in Nintendo Wii and Black screen

The first thing that comes to mind is that when you pulled the power plug and the video cable, and you again connected it which you have unplugged from the TV or Wii. After that you are saying cable is ok ... So the first doubt is discarded. Are there DVDs inserted into it? Does the Wii detected the TV when you put the Video cable? I can only assume that the issue could be due to limitation of Game, which caused the Console to brick.

I launched a backup with USB Loader GX and crashed (black screen). This is a game I ever played, no problem. Upon restart, it's the same, a black screen (no video). As against the player turns on, the green light, but the Wiimote does not synchronize. I can also turn off the power button.

The CD ejects still works. Nintendo itself has in its support area and an entry to "black / white screen after switching on," but there is only spoken by a system error, and you should contact the help line.

I have the same worries as of today, the console lights up but nothing on the screen and the knobs do not sync over. I have a 100hz TV and it works well. So on the website of Nintendo, I read "If the connections are correct and that nothing appears on the screen when you turn your console on, the problem probably comes from the console and need to be repaired." From what I saw on the net the wii is not compatible with 100hz.

Look in the instructions for the Wii. I think it did matter.