Thread: Wrong connection between wii remote and nunchuck

Wrong connection between wii remote and nunchuck

Few days I got I have started to use Nintendo Wii again and I have borrowed the skyward sword from my friend. Then I went through the instruction videos. The selection menu showed up and here I did the mistake. I might have choses the wring type of wii remote. I didn’t know the type I own now. Now the extreme problem is I am not getting any way to continue from the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword screen. It keeps on prompting me that "Connect the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to the Wii MotionPlus accessory”. Any help?

Re: Wrong connection between wii remote and nunchuck

I brought the Nunchuk to the store and bought another brand (this time with instructions)
    • So in fact you must turn on the wii without the nunchuk
    • Once on the main menu (or anywhere else, in fact we do not care)
    • We must turn the Nunchuk (Z Button)
    • The nunchuk will flash (CF Light)
    • Press this button (CF) light then accelerates
    • Connect the receiver of the Nunchuk to the Wiimote
    • The two lights are frozen, the nunchuk is synchronized with the wiimote!

it's risky to tinker with a Wiimote, because you take the risk of disturbing accelerometers and gyroscopes, as you do looking for a problem of connection Wiimote-Nunchuk ... So as to leave intact the Wiimote-Nunchuk does not want, and if you have really needed, bought a Wiimote.

I do not think the problem comes from there. In my opinion it is rather at the junction between the wiimote and nunchuk. As I said when I plug in the nunchuk, I can play but when I make a motion with the wiimote same light, the character stupidly short in the same direction. The only way to stop is to unplug the nunchuk and then plugging it back but the slightest movement of the wiimote and it breaks.

The thing is that you cannot use the nunchuk by itself. The Wii remote which you are having is the actual controller and the nunchuk is used to connect to the remote. You can use the one nunchuk with one remote only. If you have another one, you should get other wiimote, otherwise there is no use of it

Use of the controller is completely depends on the game. Some games only uses theremote and some other games, like Zelda, need both controllers connected each other. The use of the nunchuck is to control the movements. The wii more is meant for action and some other tasks.