Thread: Cannot use Nokia browser in Nokia 5220

Cannot use Nokia browser in Nokia 5220

Hello friends I am using Nokia 2700 mobile phone and I have downloaded Nokia browser from in my phone and after that when I open the Nokia browser in my mobile phone at that time I cannot use internet. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot use Nokia browser in Nokia 5220

I am aware of this problem and I will suggest you check application setting for the Nokia browser in your phone and then make sure that network access is not set as “Not allow” is it is selected as “not allow” then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

To set change the network access setting you to first go to the main menu and after that you have to go to the folder where you have saved Nokia browser and then you have to select Nokia browser and then go to the options. Now after opening the option you have to select application access. Now you have to select communication option and then you have to0 network access and then select “always allowed” option and then you have to open Nokia browser after that. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved and you will not face any difficulties while using Nokia browser in your mobile phone.

I have selected always allowed option from the application setting of the Nokia browser and after doing that when I have opened Nokia browser in my mobile phone and after that also I get same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

You should try to use internet from any other browser in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you are able to use internet or not. If you are not able to use internet then problem is with your Nokia 5220 and if you don’t get same problem with other browser then there might be something wrong with your Nokia browser.

I will suggest you to remove the Nokia browser from your mobile phone and after that download it again in your mobile phone and then check whether you are able to use internet from your from Nokia browser or not. I hope after that your problem will get solved.