Thread: The 10 thing I like about Android over iOS

The 10 thing I like about Android over iOS

I was just cam across the article that mention ten thing good about the android and those are
    1. Can Run many Apps at the similar Time
    2. Keeps data Visible on Your Home display
    3. Has a superior App Market
    4. Gives You improved Notifications
    5. Allows You select Your Hardware
    6. Allows You select Your Carrier
    7. Allows You Install Custom ROMs
    8. Allows You Change Your Settings Faster
    9. Does Google plus Social Integration
    10. Gives You More alternative to Fit Your Budget

what do you gusy feels about this i would really like to know this. please do reply

re: The 10 thing I like about Android over iOS

Very much. It lists every the motive I’ll be switch to an Android for my subsequently handset. Sure, the iPhone is very sleek however my key gripe is just how limited if you understand what I mean

hey, there is as well ineligibility in android handset first believe there doesn't have model which has superiority touch display in comp with iPhone. There no stander class handset material used by any band of android headset in contrast with an Apple. So don’t be recommend to anyone to take an android instead of an iPhone

Not everyone is a businessman or wants to modify their phones software. Most people just want a phone that can send emails, watch videos, browse the internet, and play games. Iphone does all that and more with nice looking hardware, a brilliant display, and a very responsive touchscreen interface. Iphone just gives you a more user-friendly experience.

recently brought a HTC Touch HD after much deliberation with 3 phone 1,IPHONE 4G, Samsung Galaxy and HTC Desire HD, as you rightly said if i buy a apple IPhone i need spend money for every application and it will be locked phone and Damn after spending money to buy why should i keep on pay to Apple again... so i settled with HTC Touch HD and it is a Very good phone and working fine...

All this is ineffective essential stuff like CISCO VPN plus office Proxy settings are absent and we call every these android mobiles Smart Phone? My previous SE P990i was far better in every compliments. in any case it had these fundamental features to be actually called as "SMARTPHONE". In last year or so no one has be capable to address these problem extremely surprising certainly good by Android and meet iPhone

I have a Blackberry Storm and 8 of the 10 features are already built in or easily accomplished in the Blackberry O.S. That being said, the HTC Evo is slick and will probably switch to that next year.

My EVO's battery life is bad enough without a silly app running in the background to tell me I'm close to something. I go to great lengths to keep ANYTHING unnecessary from running in the background.

Everyone doesn't know something. iPhones are great handset. There are also a few great Android phones. I love my HTC EVO 4G, and have none of the issue you listed. And Sprint coverage is just okay, IMO. In my region, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint have roughly equivalent coverage. T-Mobile has voice-only coverage. T-Mobile has the least coverage area of the 4 national carriers.

Everyone doesn't know something. iPhones are great handset. There are also a few great Android phones. I love my HTC EVO 4G, and have none of the issue you listed. And Sprint coverage is just okay, IMO. In my region, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint have roughly equivalent coverage. T-Mobile has voice-only coverage. T-Mobile has the least coverage area of the 4 national carriers.

Apple does not bring something until the company feels that is 100% great, not good, but great."That's what marketing wanna make you believe. The truth is that Apple released iPhone 4 with lousy camera, IPhone 4 with massive antenna issues, iPhone 4s with battery issues ... and so on. Apple is not a good hardware manufacturer in terms of technology, but they make look the tech superior. Given this in combination with their excellent marketing let them succeed where others failed.

If you haven't get the Android 2.3 update yet, just wait. With it comes full Microsoft Exchange support and thus you should be able to sync your work email and calendar. Along with Exchange support, other new features include: faster performance, Adobe Flash 10.1, and portable hotspot.

Re: The 10 thing I like about Android over iOS

I in fact experienced out an Samsung galaxy lately and it's great, I don't disgust Android, however I just don't like how people are continually ganging up on iOS as if Android is so much improved. There is good as well as bad to all platforms that what I'm trying to demonstrate here.