Thread: T-Mobile have poor signal.

T-Mobile have poor signal.

I had signal problem in my T-Mobile first I thought that it was OS problem so I upgrade the software but it doesn’t solve the problem. Then I found that Verizon phone have much better signal than T-Mobile and many people using T-Mobile have network problem.

Re: T-Mobile have poor signal.

Most time in my T-Mobile HTC sensation poor signal that is I have only one signal. It takes very long to send and receive a single email in from this network. 2 days back when I was in a store with my wife and I was not able to call her from same store. Then I saw my other Verizon mobile and saw that 4 bars and my T-Mobile was having only single bar which was disappearing constantly.

Even I was using T-Mobile previously but because of the network problem I switched to iphone with Verizon because I was hardly able to talk on phone when I was at home. Now the T-Mobile people are saying that in a year they will have better tower because as they will be bought by AT&T. to receive call and to talk on phone it need at least two towers but the problem with T-Mobile is that is hardly gives one single network.

When I complaint to T-Mobile about the network issue they claimed that the problem must be because of the cache history, so told me to delete cache history. i even did that but nothing happened the network continued.

Cellular radio directly antennas more than Omni directional antennas. Verizon mobile have better signal than T-Mobile because it has more antennas not towers. You have seen the long vertical bars on towers are antennas. The reason Verizon has more antennas because they have more money to spend on rent site.