Thread: May be Aakash tablet will be discontinued because of its several defects.

Arrow May be Aakash tablet will be discontinued because of its several defects.

Aakash tablet is the cheapest tablet of the world but the quality of this tablet is not so good. It has several defects. May be Aakash tablet will be discontinued because of its several defects. What you think?

Re: May be Aakash tablet will be discontinued because of its several defects.

Aakash tablet is very defective. These are the some defects of Aakash tablet:-
    • Slow processor.
    • Low memory space.
    • Low battery life.
    • Poor Quality of screen touch

I think Yes, May be Aakash tablet will be discontinued because of its several defects. Download speed of Aakash tablet is very low. According to any other tablet Aakash tablet has lowest downloading speed. The basic mobiles phone have more download speed compare to Aakash tablet. The download speed is worst in Aakash tablet.

This Aakash tablet is unable to play YouTube videos. Using this tablet we cannot play any online video. For entertainment YouTube videos are essential in daily life but this feature is missing in Aakash tablet. According to me this is the major defect of the Aakash tablet I am very disappointed with the Aakash tablet. Users asking for the new model of Aakash tablet.

Aakash tablet does not support PDF files, for me this is not a minor issue, it's not acceptable. Many users having issue of PDF files over Aakash tablet. PDF files displays on the screen of this tablet in a fragmented manner it’s annoying as well as not of use for users. Every tablet must be able to view PDF files.

The operating system of Aakash tablet is Android. The version of the Android used in this tablet is Android 2.2 but many users having lots of problem with this operating system. This operating system is not properly installed in this tablet. This operating looks like any other cheap operating system. There is lots of problem related with the up-gradation of this operating system. Customer support is also worst of the Aakash tablet. Government must have to discontinue this useless tablet.

I heard Aakash2 is coming !!!

Quote Originally Posted by altep View Post
    I heard Aakash2 is coming !!!
    Yeah Aakash 2 is coming but its launching date is extended to April due to the complaints against its low cost quality. It is being said that Aakash 2 is getting enhanced specifications so it will take time to be released in the market.

Well, the most important and another defect is low Battery Charge Retention. The battery life of Aakash tablet is very less even less than two hours. We need to charge the Aakash tablet several times this leads to damage in battery. Battery of Aakash tablet gets heated up more usage. The battery life of Aakash tablet is negligible compare to other tablets. This is the most unacceptable defect by the Aakash tablet. The life of the Aakash tablet itself is very less.