Thread: How To Check Pre Booking Status of Aakash UbiSlate Tablet with Booking ID

How To Check Pre Booking Status of Aakash UbiSlate Tablet with Booking ID

I have booked new Aakash Ubislate tablet. There is no news from Aakash on when I am getting the tablet. I have the Booking ID. So how can I check Pre Booking Status of this Tablet with Booking ID?? Can anyone help me?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How To Check Pre Booking Status of Aakash UbiSlate Tablet with Booking ID

When you have booked Aakash Ubislate tablet from the Datawind’s official website you have got an pre booking id in your email inbox or on your mobile. That booking id should be posted on the Datawind’s official website’s information booking status. They will as soon as possible tell you the exact status of your booking.

I will suggest you should call Aakash tablet service centre no. they will ask your booking id no and at that moment will tell your booking status. Aakash tablet service centre no- 1800-180-2-180.

Thanks a lot friends for giving me proper information about this relevant topic. I am obliged. I will surely do as you have informed me. I am eager to have this tablet in my hand. Thanks again.