Thread: Unable to forward messages and chat with anyone using Windows Lumia 710

Unable to forward messages and chat with anyone using Windows Lumia 710

Hello friends, I didn’t seem that Nokia phones will occur with problems after just purchasing it. So I am having issues regarding this piece and I cannot forward messages as there is no forward message choice to do that .in addition to this, at the time of making use of the People section and setting my FB status as available i am not able to chat with anybody and i appear offline to others as well. As I am making use of this software called FIM for facebook chats, and don’t have any further idea regarding this case. Please help me in this issue.

Re: Unable to forward messages and chat with anyone using Windows Lumia 710

Hey, I also have the similar piece and in the starting I was also facing the similar issue and after reading the manual they provided, I just hold my finger on a message and the message was forwarded .though I cannot make concern in your second query.

As for further elaboration, I will say you to just tap and hold the message. It will then redirect popup menu to forward the message. But I cant make sure regarding your Face book status. I don’t know why this is in your case as there were no issues concerning this topic. Or better have a check of making an confirmation of being connected to the internet.

Hey guys, I am facebook fan and as concerned to this topic, I will say whether you made a proper check of that facebook chat option turned being on or not. So to add further, Go to Settings, and then Swipe across to Applications, and you will find that option in Messaging and then finally to Facebook Chat.

as described by the above post , You require to enable facebook chat in the settings. You require to have set up your facebook account in settings and then in email+accounts as well. After doing enough corrections in the settings, Go to the messaging hub and choose available. There will be only working possible for Facebook chat ONLY if your chat status is set to available. Afterwards have a wait for your contacts to load. And for this process, You do not require to make use of the FIM app, actually I would suggest uninstalling it.

Hello guys, I know well about the working of messaging as if u press and hold" the screen on the message you will tend to get the alternative. My problem is not of the similar kind. in facebook chat, if i am online, i cannot see my online friends who are online on FB. I don’t have any ide about this case further. Can you suggest me some of the opinions which can help me.