Thread: Is there any way to get unlimited Smartphone plan from AT&T

Is there any way to get unlimited Smartphone plan from AT&T

Hi guys
    I am the new customer and I am not happy with the current plan that I have which is 4 GB data plan which is not enough for me. So I want to know is there some method to get the unlimited data plans with the AT&T. now I not compulsorily want the old $30/mo unlimited plan which is no longer there but I would really like to know if there is some way like calling the customer line something . I don’t want to Switching to Sprint as have the slow CDMA unlimited data. I want limitless HSPA+ data can anyone her help me on this I would be really appreciating this thanks

Re: Is there any way to get unlimited Smartphone plan from AT&T

I am thinking to get myself iPhone 4S and I before to do that need to know that I was no not having any data plans on my older handset . so I was hoping is there any way to get the $30 unlimited data plan with the phone . I know this plans is no more available but still is it possible .

No I don’t think this is possible as you said you don’t have any previous unlimited data with AT&T you can get the unlimited data plan as they will not be able to Grandfather your unlimited data plan

I have an iPhone with At&t as start with an unlimited data plan plus I was just planning to preorder iPhone 4S and received the following message that the a few of the services on your present handset might not be accessible and will be change by same services during upgrade. You might add or remove services at several time by log in into your account at At&t website and the major change is removal of the Data Unlimited for iPhone

It is sad but the fact is that now AT&T is no more offering the unlimited plans anymore? They have discontinued the unlimited plans and the only option that you have that I can see is to switch to the sprint unlimited data . and I am aware the fact that the sprint network is not that good .

Yeah the unlimited plan has been discontinued as there was some problem in the network Usage and they started caps . Just don’t be stuck in the AT&T for the unlimited plan as if sprint will refuse your application you will not get the unlimited AT&T data plan