Thread: How much does the sprint charge for the maintenance work of any phone?

How much does the sprint charge for the maintenance work of any phone?

I am having a LG Rumor Touch phone and the touch of the screen is not working at all. Although I am able to pick up the calls as well as send and receive text messages but it seems there is some issues with the touch. So I want to do some maintenance work for this phone, so I just want to know how much does the sprint charge to get the phone repaired, any ideas guys how much does it charge if yes then please give a reply for the same.

Re: How much does the sprint charge for the maintenance work of any phone?

I don’t think so they would be doing it for free. I am sure they are going to charge for this as well, that’s the reason why I hate sprint for this. I am not a good critic of this particular service provider and hence I hate it totally. That’s what I am saying here.

Just look if you are having the TEP for your phone or not. Now what do I mean by TEP is Total Equipment Protection, just check and revert me back if it is there for your phone or not. Please do reply fast for my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Just look if you are having the TEP for your phone or not. Now what do I mean by TEP is Total Equipment Protection, just check and revert me back if it is there for your phone or not. Please do reply fast for my question.
    I think I will take some time for this but what it is and what is the significance of TEP, can you pelase tell me about the same?

It would be better if I can hear it from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    I think I will take some time for this but what it is and what is the significance of TEP, can you pelase tell me about the same?

It would be better if I can hear it from you.
    As I have said in the above post that it is a Total Equipment Protection where in if you are having that then no charge will be applied to you for the maintenance. The technicians will be having a look at your phone and will be repairing it. If possible they can also replace you as well. you must ensure that the phone should not have a high physical damage. Now in case if you have damaged the phone dearly then you will need to file a claim with asurion and pay the non-refundable fee. Its very simple I hope this method is pretty much clear to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    As I have said in the above post that it is a Total Equipment Protection where in if you are having that then no charge will be applied to you for the maintenance. The technicians will be having a look at your phone and will be repairing it. If possible they can also replace you as well. you must ensure that the phone should not have a high physical damage. Now in case if you have damaged the phone dearly then you will need to file a claim with asurion and pay the non-refundable fee. Its very simple I hope this method is pretty much clear to you.
    Ok then what if I don’t have the TEP, then I would be stuck in a grave problem isn’t it? Please explain me what to do next if I don’t have the TFP for the same. please reply something to me on that. I am waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    Ok then what if I don’t have the TEP, then I would be stuck in a grave problem isn’t it? Please explain me what to do next if I don’t have the TFP for the same. please reply something to me on that. I am waiting.
    No worries in case if you don’t have it then you will have to pay a sum of $35 for the same. its very simple. I hope all your questions are answered and if you have anything else to ask then please do feel free to speak up here.

You can call up the customer representative of their side and tell them about the issues that you are facing and I am sure they would revert back to you about what needs to be done.

Their customer service is quite good and I haven’t had any problems till now.

Dude I had repaired my Rumor several times from there and honestly speaking I don’t think they would be having a fraction of knowledge to repair the phone. I was not even interested in paying the $35 fee amount but then I had to pay it. However I reported the same problem to them again and asked for a solution for which they replied to again show it to the technicians and all the credits will be back in my account. No they weren’t and I am deeply hurt by this.

Yes even I am one of the user who has been duped by sprint several number of times. Seriously speaking sprint needs to train their CC reps better.