Thread: Acer aspire 7551-7422 Connects with WIFI router but cannot connect to internet

Acer aspire 7551-7422 Connects with WIFI router but cannot connect to internet

Hello friends I have Acer aspire 7551 laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system. I have formatted my laptop and after that I have installed the required drivers in my laptop. After installing all the drivers when I have connected laptop with WIFI router and it gets connected successfully but I am not able to use internet. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: Acer aspire 7551-7422 Connects with WIFI router but cannot connect to internet

You have said that after connecting the laptop via WIFI you are not able to use internet and that is why I would like to tell you that you should open router configuration and check whether all the settings are OK there or not. I am telling you this because many times settings can also causes this type of problem.

Re: Acer aspire 7551-7422 Connects with WIFI router but cannot connect to internet

Have you tried to connect internet though Ethernet cable? If you not tried then you should first try connect internet though Ethernet cable with your Acer aspire 7551 laptop and after that you have to check whether you are able to use internet or not. If you are still facing same problem after connecting though Ethernet cable then there might be something wrong with your internet connection and if you don’t get same problem then there may be problem then there might be problem with WIFI setting.

Try this so you can identify the exact problem.

I have read referred your reply and after that I have tried to connect internet though Ethernet and at that time I was able to use internet. I have also checked all the WIFI settings in my laptop and all the WIFI settings are OK in my laptop. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Same problem was occurred with me and after that have downloaded latest drivers for Broadcom Wireless 5.60.350.6 and after that I have installed that in my laptop and after installing that all the things started working like a charm. You should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.