Thread: how to turn off music in puzzle games on ipod nano

how to turn off music in puzzle games on ipod nano

I have i-pod nano which is I am using it from last 3 months and I love to play games on it especially the puzzle games and it one of the best device from Apple the sound quality is amazing but whenever I play puzzle games on my ipod nano the sound of the game is disturbing me is there any way that I can that I can turn the music off when playing games and again turn it on after playing the games, if yes then please help me.

Re: how to turn off music in puzzle games on ipod nano

You can easily do this just follow the steps to turn off the music of the puzzle game when you are playing
    First go to option in the game menu and you will find the setting and then go to music volume inside the setting just move the slider to the left side completely and now you have no sound when you are playing the games and you can also turn on the sound in the similar way after playing the game the only difference is just move slider to the right side and adjust the sound level as much you want.

Re: how to turn off music in puzzle games on ipod nano

I am having an ipod Classic and I think this is the best for playing puzzle games and I am always turn off the music while playing games you just go to game options and then go to setting in setting select audio volume in audio volume just move the scroll wheel to the left and get back to the games and if you want to increase the sound then just move the scroll wheel right side and if you are not able to turn off your music this way then just contact to apple tech support to get your problem solve,