Thread: Blackberry service along with 3G does not work on Blackberry phone

Blackberry service along with 3G does not work on Blackberry phone

Hello friends, I have heard that Blackberry user are not able to use the phone with Blackberry service along with 3G. So i have gone to my service provider (Vodafone) then they have told me that it is not possible to have both of it and it is not there package. So does anyone know that is some any service provider which can provide with both of them on phone, so please tell that which is it so that i can get it for myself. Thank you.

Re: Blackberry service along with 3G does not work on Blackberry phone

I was think to switch the service provide to airtel, but when i have heard the price of it then i have not gone for it, they were charging something Rs.5 per 10 kb which is very much low for the blackberry usage, if that will be the price then it will shows big figure in the bill.

Yes that is absolutely true that BB service and 3G does not work together on Vodafone, if you observe carefully then you will that there are having different tariff for 3G and BB services. But there is only one tariff plan for 3G service on BB handset with BB service activated which is been the additional to tariff of BB. If you are staying in Mumbai then it will be costing you 2p/10kB for 3G. You can check the plan on website and get more information about it.

It will only work, but i think that 3G will work on, but it will work for those user who are using Vodafone and it will be helpful for blackberry user.