Thread: Secondary phone is placed in the main phone’s place in my Sprint account

Secondary phone is placed in the main phone’s place in my Sprint account

I hope you all have read the title properly, so what I am saying here is that how to switch the positions of the phone in my sprint account. Like my secondary phone is placed in the place of main phone and the main phone has been slipped into the secondary phones place. I don’t know did that happen and who is responsible for that but I want to change it as soon as possible that’s what I am thinking. So please tell me how will I be able to do that, do you all have any idea about it. If yes then please do share it. I did ask some of my friends about the same issue and they said that there was an option to be able to switch between the positions but I was not able to find that at all. Can you all please tell me the perfect solution for this issue. I am waiting for it.

Re: Secondary phone is placed in the main phone’s place in my Sprint account

You can call up the sprint people and ask them to switch the phone that you want in the main account and the other into the secondary account. That’s all you have to do. Well just to tell there is nothing called as settings that you can do so that it gets fixed.

Even I was facing this issue some days ago and now all my voice mails go to the secondary phone and not the main phone that I had kept their in the account. Why is sprint doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    Even I was facing this issue some days ago and now all my voice mails go to the secondary phone and not the main phone that I had kept their in the account. Why is sprint doing that?
    Actually I don’t think so that is an issue at all since Voice mails go to the voicemail of the device called, if you are using some other application like google voice or something then the scenario would be totally different. Each Sprint Phone has their own voice mail. Hence the message or voicemail will reach the number that you have called.

I had 3 phones on my account and in my case some additional number was being treated as a main number. So what I did was called up the customer support and asked them which number I want as a main number and which as a secondary number and they said the same changes will be getting displayed in the coming year billing cycle. That’s what they have said here. so I am waiting for the next billing cycle.