Thread: Getting frequent "system busy" messages and poor 3G signals in Sprint Evo 3D

Getting frequent "system busy" messages and poor 3G signals in Sprint Evo 3D

Whenever I am trying to make calls I get a system busy message, also the 3G access is quite poor as well in some of the areas. Whenever I am in the office I need to make frequent calls to my different clients and hence it is very important to stay connected but this system busy message does disturbs me a lot. So that’s why I want to know if this is network related issues or something else? What do you think about this issue? I am waiting for an answer from your side.

ohmy Re: Getting frequent "system busy" messages and poor 3G signals in Sprint Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
    Whenever I am trying to make calls I get a system busy message, also the 3G access is quite poor as well in some of the areas. Whenever I am in the office I need to make frequent calls to my different clients and hence it is very important to stay connected but this system busy message does disturbs me a lot. So that’s why I want to know if this is network related issues or something else? What do you think about this issue? I am waiting for an answer from your side.
    Ok might be a network issue for sure, anyways just for a change run a "speedtest" on your EVO to determine if the network is really running that slow. You will get a fair idea about the same that’s what I feel here.

Re: Getting frequent "system busy" messages and poor 3G signals in Sprint Evo 3D

Yes there was an issue with the "blocked" events some days back and I don’t know if it has been repeated or not but yes, that "blocked" events issue was restricted to a particular area and not in the majority of the states. Just power cycle your phone for 2 minutes and see if everything is back to normal or not. That will help you for sure. Just try it and let me know if that was of help or not.

Re: Getting frequent "system busy" messages and poor 3G signals in Sprint Evo 3D

I think calling up the sprint people and telling them about the issue will be a better option I feel . jus tell them your locations and also the zip code of your locality they would help you in giving a better insights of the problem, and will give you the solution accordingly.

So do go ahead with the same that will be helpful for you.