Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro GPS is better than Xperia active

Portable Devices

Old 16-01-2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro GPS is better than Xperia active

Earlier I was using the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro for tracking cyclists but currently I am trying to use the Xperia active. This is only because ;it is having great battery life as compared to the pro and it is also lighter as compared to the Xperia X10 mini pro. So in short, I have been used both of them and I can say that the GPS is much better in the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 as compared to the Sony Ericsson Xperia active. I just wanted to share thing thing to you and so I am posting this over here. If you have something else to say about these phones then you are most welcome.

Old 16-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro GPS is better than Xperia active

I donít think that there is much difference between these phones. Sony Ericsson Xperia active is also a newer phone and this is having better support for newer hardware. Software support is also better than vthe mini pro. If you want to make it to be much faster and quicker then you must make sure that you have selected Use wireless networks. To do that, you will have to go to the settings > Location & security > Use wireless networks.
Old 16-01-2012

This also depend on the service provider that you are using. If you are getting problem in that then you can also contact to the service provider and confirm that this is not the network problem. If this is the network problem then they are the only people who can solve this problem.
Old 18-01-2012

No, I dont think so. They both are having same quality. I think that the network differs from place to place and that leads to change in the GPS performance level. This is the only thing that I could guess for this.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,