Thread: How to use Blackberry messenger with Nokia N8?

How to use Blackberry messenger with Nokia N8?

hello all, I am using the Nokia N8 but I am thinking to purchase the blackberry phone and this is just because of the BBM. I wanted to ask that if I can make use of the BBM on the blackberry so that I can send and receive from BBM. Or it will be better for me to get the blackberry only. Please reply as soon as possible.

Re: How to use Blackberry messenger with Nokia N8?

BBM, the Blackberry Messenger is only for the blackberry as it is only confirmed by the name of it. Other than this, you can download the "whatsapp" on your Nokia N8 and that will work in the similar way as this is working with the bbm. To get this app, you can go to the OVI store and you will be able to download this from there. I am using the same with my phone and I am very much satisfied with it.

No, you will never get that working with the Nokia phones. If most of your friends are having the Blackberry phone then it will be better for you to simply go for the blackberry phone otherwise you can use some other messaging software available on the Nokia OVI store.

The blackberry messenger is only made for blackberry phones and it cannot be used with any of the other phones. Yes, there are many of the alternatives for this and you can go for any of them.