Thread: Can we download classic nintendo games on nintendo Wii?

Can we download classic nintendo games on nintendo Wii?

I am willing to get a Nintendo Wii and I just wanted to know that can we download classic Nintendo games on the same? Actually I have heard from some that it is not possible and some saying that yes we can, so I am pretty confused by now, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well??

Re: Can we download classic nintendo games on nintendo Wii?

I am willing to get a Nintendo Wii and I just wanted to know that can we download classic Nintendo games on the same? Actually I have heard from some that it is not possible and some saying that yes we can, so I am pretty confused by now, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well??
    Yes it is possible you can download the classic Nintendo games and you can even download some other games as well, actually there is a entire sub-forum for downloading which s called Virtual Console, you should have been aware of it by now as it is available from a long time, anyways it has not been changed yet so just check it out and enjoy.

Re: Can we download classic nintendo games on nintendo Wii?

I also wanted to add that from the sub forum you can buy the game and you can also get them using the wii points, I have downloaded some good games using the point, if you are not aware of the downloading part then you can just check out some guide for the same, as there are a no of guide available on the web. Hope that helps.