Thread: weather information not updating on HTC Sensation 4G

weather information not updating on HTC Sensation 4G

I am using HTC Sensation 4G Android Smartphone from 6 months and the phone performance was really great especially the Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc. I am using the personalized Scene display ,which has Accuweather associated with it and in the beginning it detects my location and tells about the current weather but from last few days it does not connects and not display the weather ,anyone having the information regarding this issue then please recommend me.

Re: weather information not updating on HTC Sensation 4G

If the weather information not updating on your HTC Sensation 4G phone then I think your location settings has been changed . you have to change your location setting again and make sure that location setting be enabled for GPS this setting are set during the initial set up of the phone and you can also changed this setting manually just go to menu from home screen and select setting then select location and select use GPS satellites

To keep the weather information updating on your HTC Sensation 4G you first try with changing the location setting and still the same result then you should try to install the latest software update on your phone ,I hope this solution will worked for you as the software update on my phone has worked for me

If weather information not updating on HTC Sensation 4G then you should first try to turn off your Wi-Fi /mobile networks on your phone and see whaether it works for you or not after this still you are getting the same problem then you should contact to HTC service center.