Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to retrieve previous iPhone data such as contacts through icloud

Portable Devices

Old 15-01-2012

How to retrieve previous iPhone data such as contacts through icloud

During the holidays I ruined my iPhone 3Gs due to water damage. My cousin gave me his iPhone 3Gs as he was not using it anymore. All I did was transfer the sim card from my water damaged iPhone to his which he was not using. The problem is that all his contacts and calender dates etc are on the iphone and I do not know how to restore my information. I did have icloud before I ruined my phone, how do I restore my information?

Old 15-01-2012

Re: How to retrieve previous iPhone data such as contacts through icloud

I just realized that my icloud was off for some reason but I'm pretty sure itunes backs up the files to my computer how do I retrieve this information
Old 16-01-2012

Re: How to retrieve previous iPhone data such as contacts through icloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey1408 View Post
I just realized that my icloud was off for some reason but I'm pretty sure itunes backs up the files to my computer how do I retrieve this information
What you can do is try the troubleshoot from the apple and see if that helps you to get the issue resolved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,