Thread: No Windows Phone 7 for Sprint users

No Windows Phone 7 for Sprint users

I just read an article in some magazine and there they had said that sprint people have no plans of introducing windows phone 7. I don’t understand why should I be satisfied with the iPhone throughout my life, I want some change as well. I don’t understand what is the reason behind not introducing any windows phone at all in their network. This is something totally unacceptable over here, that’s all I can say here.

ThumbsUp Re: No Windows Phone 7 for Sprint users

Yes I simply agree with what you are saying over here and I must say that Sprint has already wasted a lot of money in my opinion on an already satuated market, by focusing more on android as well as iPhone. The issues of the android are a bit ridiculous and also apple does not seem to have a impressive line at all. Only one descent option that they can turn to is Windows Phone. Windows phone recently have got some good line up now and they are the hot selling things in the market and hence they should rather focus on them, instead of focusing on the same iPhone and android. Anyways its just my opinion don’t know what do you all think about the same.

Re: No Windows Phone 7 for Sprint users

I just saw the at&t nokia lumnia 900 ace and I really loved the model, it really speaks volumes about its style. Sprint is till cheaper then At&T but the problem with them is that they don’t have a variety in their plans. However if I end up getting unlimited data from AT&T then I would be surely going with the AT&T. that’s for sure.

Yes that’s the reason why I am switching to the T mobile well I find their plans worth and also the main reason windows mobile is available there, so that’s why I am thinking to switch their. That’s what my ultimate plan is. I am thinking to go with the 2GB plan where you do get charged till 2 GB. Plus we get unlimited voice and texting options in that, I think that’s very much affordable plus the access to the 3G network is also there.

idea Re: No Windows Phone 7 for Sprint users

According to me what should Nokia and Microsoft combine do is that propose a LTE phone that will work on Sprint's LTE frequencies . unless and until they don’t think about doing such kind of things then just sorry to say that they will not be introduced in sprint at all. If nokia is able to propose atleat one model with the lte capability then sprint can approve that model and restest the WP7 market. So I think nokia and Microsoft collectively should work on this and implement a collective plan for sure.

Yes sprint needs to satisfy all its customers. I have never been an apple fan in my life and plus the security of the android is really weak. Every other guy today describes himself as an android hacker these days. So we can always turn our heads on android or WP7 for the security purposes. Sprint people should work on the introduction of the windows phone in the market and hence that would be a collective effort that’s what I feel here.