Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2012

After factory reset wallpapers of Nokia E7 are disappeared

Hello friends, i was having lot of problem with Nokia E7, the phone use to freezes very much, so i have to do factory reset of it, which was the only solution. So i have done it and it work perfectly. So i was having all the pre-installed wallpapers and also something other stuff, all were been disappear. I can understand about my personal stuff, but pre-installed thing should come back, but i has not. So i wanted to know where to find those wallpapers and any application which is been destroyed? Please tell me about it. Thank you.
Old 15-01-2012

Re: After factory reset wallpapers of Nokia E7 are disappeared

I have also got the same problem which you have got it. I have lost my Mail for Exchange. I think it might be solve with reinstalling the firmware on to the phone, so you can try it.
Old 15-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLiLa View Post
Hello friends, i was having lot of problem with Nokia E7, the phone use to freezes very much, so i have to do factory reset of it, which was the only solution. So i have done it and it work perfectly. So i was having all the pre-installed wallpapers and also something other stuff, all were been disappear. I can understand about my personal stuff, but pre-installed thing should come back, but i has not. So i wanted to know where to find those wallpapers and any application which is been destroyed? Please tell me about it. Thank you.
If you re-install the firmware on to phone then you will not getting the wallpapers back, so you not try for it. You can go to the OVI store and search for all the wallpaper which you have lost it, you will be able to get over there. I have got some of it for my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeetay View Post
I have also got the same problem which you have got it. I have lost my Mail for Exchange. I think it might be solve with reinstalling the firmware on to the phone, so you can try it.
If you mail for exchange is been disappear then you can try to download again from ovi suite, when you will re-installing then you have to reflash the phone, you need to do it at particular time. Did you try to work with hard reset or not.
Old 15-01-2012

If you wanted to have wallpapers which were there on Nokia E7, then you get from following link and just download it. I was having all wallpapers on my phone.

Old 15-01-2012

If you wanted to have more of the wallpapers then you can get other which were pre-installed on the phone, so it might be helpful for you.
Old 16-01-2012

You just go to OVI store and over there you will be able to get all the wallpapers which you wanted to have and also application from there, so search and get it done.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,